Monday, June 14, 2010

Tool #2

I believe that being in a personal learning network has many advantages. You can communicate with others at any time and anywhere to get new ideas to be used in the classroom and also you can help other educators by sharing your knowledge in technology.

What motivates me to communicate with others is that I can get new ideas on how to teach my students to get more knowledgeble in the technology field. I'm sure the students will be eager to communicate their knowledge with other students.

I commented onthe following blogs:

Teaching and Technology (Eric Zulaica)
First Grade Tech (Maria Castro)
Jackson's Blog (Nancy Jackson)
The Blooming Blog (Lily Pena)
Young World Tech (Carmen Young)

5 comments:

  1. I too look forward to exchanging ideas with other educators. This is exciting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting! I already see my students creating their own avatar and blogging with other stuetns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ability to communicate and share ideas with others is a plus. You able to try new suggestions trying to motivate our reluctant students to succed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true it is that we will learn from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guadalupe,

    I look forward to getting even more input from you through our blogs.

    ReplyDelete